Qualification & Experience
- Creative visualizing Social media strategy planning
- Able to collaborate actively with others in a cross-functional team
- Someone who possesses the Let's Get Things Done attitude
- Passionate and intimately knowledgeable about all things in Social Media.
- Should have knowledge and experience about the market research industry and able to generate the follower, leads through organic and paid marketing
Work Experience Required : Around 1 year experience resource for DME for Social Media Marketing, Branding including skills like SEO, Lead Generation, Content Marketing, Strong Analytical Knowledge. Market research Industry + Digital Marketing Agency’s candidate will prefer.
Required Skills: Social Media Optimization & Marketing (B2B, B2C), LinkedIn, Internet user behavior analysis, Strong Writing & communication Skill, Google Analytics, Webmaster, Content Marketing
Qualifications: MCA/ BCS/ BE/ MBA Marketing/BCA
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company social content.
- Increase brand awareness, followers using organic social media tactics.
- Experience in strategizing, planning & managing non -personal social media accounts on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Blogs, forums, and other web 2.0 platforms etc.
- Working experience on Google analytics and other search engine analytics tools, Experience with social media, SEO, and email campaigns.
- Experience with tools like # tag Tracker, Keyword Discovery, Hootsuite, Buffer, Facebook Ad Manager, Analytical skills etc.
- Executing high profile and complex paid social media campaigns on networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc. This includes initial planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Leads generation through Social Media Optimization & Marketing
- Creating and evaluating social media strategies.
- Creating the right kind of content to support said campaigns, strategies and contests.
- Monitoring, responding to and communicating with the online community.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Social Media Optimization & Marketing (B2B, B2C), LinkedIn, Internet user behavior analysis, Strong Writing & communication Skill, Google Analytics, Webmaster, Content Marketing
Market research Industry + Digital Marketing Agency’s candidate will prefer. Social Media Certification