The market for bakery processing equipment is on the rise as the consumers across the globe are giving more preference to packaged and nutritional bakery products for their breakfast choices. Consumers have become more health conscious and they demand healthy products with low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar, new flavors. These factors are influencing the market for bakery products. Also, the demand for frozen bakery products have increased as the consumers need ready to make products due to their busy lifestyle and increase in income.
Most of the bakery processing equipment manufacturer are based in countries such as U.S., Germany, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Australia. These companies focus on technological advancements, new launches and develop technologically advanced bakery processing equipment, thereby driving the market for bakery processing equipment. The drivers for this market include increasing disposable income, busy lifestyle, technological advancements, increasing demand for frozen baked products. Bakery Processing Equipment vary in terms of features, sizes, and specifications depending upon the type of bakery item it will be used for. Increasing adoption of bakery processing equipment for breakfast and snacks purposes also drives the market for bakery processing equipment.
On the basis of type, the bakery processing equipment market is segmented into mixers, dividers, sheeters & molders, ovens & proofers, spraying machines, and others. The sheeters & molders bakery processing equipment segment was the largest segment in 2015 in terms of value and is expected to grow at highest rate during the forecast period as compared other bakery processing equipment. Based on end use, it is categorized into bread, cakes & pastries, biscuits and cookies and others applications.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is the largest market in terms of both volume and value in the year 2015 due to growing disposable income and increasing population in this region. Regional markets are further split into key countries in this study. The key strategies adopted by companies to expand are expansions, acquisition, product launches, and collaborations. Key players of this market are Heat and Control, Inc., Buhler Holding AG (Switzerland), GEA Group AG (Germany), Baker Perkins Ltd. (U.K.), Ali Group S.p.A., Anko Food Machine Co., Ltd., and Markel Food Group.
- Analysis of the emerging portfolio of the bakery processing equipment market on the basis of various segments are elaborated.
- Segmental analysis was also done to find out the largest revenue-generating segment.
- Study of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is likely to help market players to understand the dynamics of the changing competition.
- Study of analysis of the captivating strategies adopted by the market players are conducted, which are expected to assist the stakeholders to take actionable decisions.
- Analysis of the current market scenario, future estimations, and projected revenue of the market from 2014 to 2022 is also provided.
- The report provides various opportunities for the expansion of the market to help the stakeholders to understand the future prospects on various industrial applications due to excess availability of materials.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global polyphenylene sulphide market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- Geographically, the polyphenylene sulphide market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global polyphenylene sulphide market by application helps in understanding the applications that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future
- Competitive intelligence (of leading manufacturers and distributors of polyphenylene sulphide) helps in understanding the competitive scenario across the geographies
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within polyphenylene sulphide market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behavior of the market
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Key market players within the polyphenylene sulphide market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of global polyphenylene sulphide market
BAKERY PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Sheeters & Molders
- Ovens & Proofers
- Spraying Machines
By End Use
- Cakes & Pastries
- Biscuits & Cookies
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA