The market for bakery processing equipment is on the rise as the consumers across the globe are giving more preference to packaged and nutritional bakery products for their breakfast choices. Consumers have become more health conscious and they demand healthy products with low fat, low cholesterol, low sugar, new flavors. These factors are influencing the market for bakery products. Also, the demand for frozen bakery products have increased as the consumers need ready to make products due to their busy lifestyle and increase in income.
Most of the bakery processing equipment manufacturer are based in countries such as U.S., Germany, Japan, Italy, the Netherlands, Denmark, and Australia. These companies focus on technological advancements, new launches and develop technologically advanced bakery processing equipment, thereby driving the market for bakery processing equipment. The drivers for this market include increasing disposable income, busy lifestyle, technological advancements, increasing demand for frozen baked products. Bakery Processing Equipment vary in terms of features, sizes, and specifications depending upon the type of bakery item it will be used for. Increasing adoption of bakery processing equipment for breakfast and snacks purposes also drives the market for bakery processing equipment.
On the basis of type, the bakery processing equipment market is segmented into mixers, dividers, sheeters & molders, ovens & proofers, spraying machines, and others. The sheeters & molders bakery processing equipment segment was the largest segment in 2015 in terms of value and is expected to grow at highest rate during the forecast period as compared other bakery processing equipment. Based on end use, it is categorized into bread, cakes & pastries, biscuits and cookies and others applications.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is the largest market in terms of both volume and value in the year 2015 due to growing disposable income and increasing population in this region. Regional markets are further split into key countries in this study. The key strategies adopted by companies to expand are expansions, acquisition, product launches, and collaborations. Key players of this market are Heat and Control, Inc., Buhler Holding AG (Switzerland), GEA Group AG (Germany), Baker Perkins Ltd. (U.K.), Ali Group S.p.A., Anko Food Machine Co., Ltd., and Markel Food Group.
- Analysis of the emerging portfolio of the bakery processing equipment market on the basis of various segments are elaborated.
- Segmental analysis was also done to find out the largest revenue-generating segment.
- Study of various factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market is likely to help market players to understand the dynamics of the changing competition.
- Study of analysis of the captivating strategies adopted by the market players are conducted, which are expected to assist the stakeholders to take actionable decisions.
- Analysis of the current market scenario, future estimations, and projected revenue of the market from 2014 to 2022 is also provided.
- The report provides various opportunities for the expansion of the market to help the stakeholders to understand the future prospects on various industrial applications due to excess availability of materials.
BAKERY PROCESSING EQUIPMENT MARKET SEGMENTS:
- Sheeters & Molders
- Ovens & Proofers
- Spraying Machines
By End Use
- Cakes & Pastries
- Biscuits & Cookies
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA