Cryosurgery is a medical procedure carried out using extreme cold temperature. It is a part of cryotherapy that is used to destroy or remove diseased tissues. Cryosurgery, being a minimal invasive procedure, is generally preferred over open surgeries. Hence, the demand for such procedures boosts the cryosurgery market.
Increasing awareness, rising demand for minimally invasive therapies, usage of cryosurgery in combination with other therapies, and technological advancements drive the growth of the cryosurgery market. Although there are various merits that favor the acceptance of cryosurgery, there are some demerits such as several side effects, regulatory issues, and high costs that are the major restraints of this market. But as technology advances, the drawbacks are bound to disappear and untapped market opportunities in developing countries will further increase the market growth.
The global cryosurgery market is segmented on the basis of type, device, application, and region. By type it is segmented into ice pack therapy, cryosurgery, and chamber therapy. On the basis of device type it is segmented into cryogun, cryo-chambers, gas cylinders, cryo probes, cryo-saunas, thermocouple devices, and others. On the basis of application, it is segmented into dermatology, oncology, pain management, trigeminal neuralgia, cardiology, and others.
Geographically the market has been analyzed across North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
The market is mainly dominated by companies such as Galil Medical Inc., HealthTronics, Inc., KryoLife Inc, Medtronic plc, GRAND Cryo LLC, Erbe USA, Incorporated, Wallach Surgical Devices, MedGyn Products, Inc., CryoCOncepts LP, and Mectronic Medical esrl.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis by product helps understand the various types of procedures used for treatment.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions has been provided, which helps determine prevailing opportunities.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Global Cryosurgery Market Key Segments:
- Ice Pack Therapy
- Chamber Therapy
- Gas Cylinders
- Cryo Probes
- Thermocouple Devices
- Pain management
- Trigeminal neuralgia
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA