Display panel is a component that displays information in form of text, picture, video, and others. It acts as a direct interface in human and machine interaction. Display panels are used in variety of equipments, such as TV, smartphone, tablets, PCs, and others. Innovations in display technologies are focused on reducing harmful effects on health of end user. The technological advancements in display panel enhance viewing experience, consume less electricity, and dissipate less heat.
Growing demand for large-sized OLED panels for television and demand for public & commercial display panels drive growth of the world display panel market. However, decrease in ASP and revenues due to overcapacity obstruct growth of the market. On the other hand, demand for flexible displays for mobile phones and increasing focus on R&D activities open up new opportunities in the market.
The world display panel market is segmented based on technology, size, farm factor, resolution, applications, and geography. The technology segment is further classified into LED, OLED, and others. On the basis of size, the market is divided into small, medium, and large. Flat and flexible are farm factors discussed in the report. On the basis of resolution, the market is classified into 8K, 4K, WQHD, FHD, HD, and others. Applications covered in the report are TV, desktop monitor, notebook PC, tablet, mobile phone, automotive, digital signage, and others. Geographically, the market is divided into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent companies operating in the market are LG Display Co. Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Innolux Corporation, AU Optronics Corp., Sharp Corporation, Japan Display Inc., BOE Technology Group Co. Ltd., Panasonic Corporation, HannStar Display Corporation, and Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd. The key strategies adopted by these manufacturers to strengthen their position in the market are collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, expansions, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world display panel market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world display panel market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world display panel market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world display panel market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
DISPLAY PANEL MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The Display Panel Market By Technology
The Display Panel Market By Size
The Display Panel Market By Farm Factor
The Display Panel Market By Resolution
The Display Panel Market By Application
- Desktop Monitor
- Notebook PC
- Mobile Phone
- Digital Signage
- The Display Panel Market By Geography
- North America
- Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- LG Display Co. Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Innolux Corporation
- AU Optronics Corporation
- Sharp Corporation
- Japan Display Inc.
- BOE Technology Group Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic Corporation
- HannStar Display Corporation
- Chunghwa Picture Tubes Ltd.