Electro photographic printing technology, also known as xerography or laser printing, is viable printing on surfaces such as paper, glass, textile, metallic surface, and others. This advanced printing technology offers advantages such as enhanced quality of printing and higher speed as compared to the other technologies. This technology is preferred in most of the commercial applications as it is cost-effective, can print in a large volume, and provides higher speed of printing.
The electro photographic printing market is driven by increase in use of this technology in packaging, rise in investment in marketing activity by companies, and high growth rate in retail industry. However, stringent government regulations restrain the market growth. In addition, rise in investment in the emerging economics provides new opportunities for the players operating in the market.
The electro photographic printing market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. Based on product, it is classified into monochrome printing and color printing. Based of application, it is categorized into commercial printing, packaging, advertising, security, stationery, and others. Geographically, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Major players profiled into the report include A B Graphic International Ltd., Landa Corporation, HP Development Company, L.P., Xeikon, Anglia Labels (Sales) Ltd., Cenveo Corporation, Associated Labels Inc., Consolidated Label Co., Eastman Kodak Company, Canon Inc., Konica Minolta Business Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., and Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global electro photographic printing market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with the impact analyses.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations is provided to determine the financial potential of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
- Value chain analysis provided a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders.
Electro photographic Printing Market Report Highlights
Key Market Players
Fuji Xerox Co. Ltd., A B Graphic International Ltd., Canon Inc., Anglia Labels (Sales) Ltd., Eastman Kodak Company, Landa Corporation, Xeikon, HP Development Company, L.P., Associated Labels Inc., Cenveo Corporation