Increased government subsidies & incentives, low operation cost, and home recharging fetaure drive the global hands-free Power Liftgate market. However, long refueling time, lack of financial incentives, and lack of public & governmental awareness impedes the market growth. EVSE network expansion offers a major opportunity for the EVC market.
The global hands-free Power Liftgate market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and region. Based on type, it is bifurcated into on-board charger and off-board charger. The applications included in the report are residential charging, public charging, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global hands-free Power Liftgate market is dominated by key players such as ChargePoint, Inc., Elektromotive Ltd., AKER WADE Power Technologies, Lester Electrical of Nebraska, Inc., Silicon Laboratories, CHROMA ATE INC., ABB, BYD Company Limited, Chargemaster Plc, and Addnergie Technologies Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities is provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the global market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Hands-free Power Liftgate Market Key Segments:
- Fully Automatic
- Commercial vehicle
- Civil vehicle
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- ChargePoint, Inc.
- Elektromotive Ltd.
- AKER WADE Power Technologies
- Lester Electrical of Nebraska, Inc.
- Silicon Laboratories
- CHROMA ATE INC.
- BYD Company Limited
- Chargemaster Plc
- Addnergie Technologies Inc.