Home automation and control is the automation of household activity. Furthermore, the automation and control system adds safety via lighting control and other appliance. Besides this, these systems secure house via automated door locks. These systems further enhance convenience through temperature adjustment and increases convenience.
Growing awareness about energy conservation and the capability to manage consumption of energy via automation technology are driving the market growth. Besides this, smartphone driven automation solution have played an eminent role in the development of home automation systems. In addition, technology advancements in countries including the United States and Canada are expected to create greater opportunities. Consumer awareness coupled with affinity towards latest technology would open new avenues.
The home automation and control market is segmented based on type, technology, application and geography. The types covered in the market research report are custom home automation system, do it yourself home automation system, mainstream home automation system and managed home automation system. Technologies assessed during the study consist of wired home automation systems, wireless home automation systems, power-line home automation systems and computing network home automation systems. Applications discussed during the research include lighting, HVAC, entertainment, safety and security and others. Regions such as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA are expected to experience rapid growth.
Key market players operating in the industry are Schneider Electric SA, Vantage Controls, Crestron Electronics, Inc., iControl Networks Inc., Control4 Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., AMX LLC, Johnson Controls, ADT Corporation, Siemens AG and 2GIG Technologies.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides an integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weigh up on the prominent market players and their business strategies to maintain their position.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
Home Automation and Control Market Key Segments:
- Home Automation System
- Mainstream Home Automation System
- Managed Home Automation System
- Wired Home Automation Systems
- Wireless Home Automation Systems
- Power-line Home Automation Systems
- Computing Network Home Automation Systems
- Safety and Security
- North America
- Asia -Pacific
- Schneider Electric SA
- Vantage Controls, Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- iControl Networks Inc.
- Control4 Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- AMX LLC
- Johnson Controls
- ADT Corporation
- Siemens AG
- 2GIG Technologies