Human capital management (HCM) solutions empower organizations to regulate human resource management processes, such as talent management, payroll and tax, recruiting, and workforce planning. The HCM solutions simply integrate with mobile applications, allowing users to manage time and attendance, help in planning information, and performance from any device and location. The fast growth of mobile applications is driving the demand for mobile HCM market as it offers a secure and appropriate platform for anytime and anywhere access across the devices.
The major factors driving the growth of the HCM market are low deployment costs and maintenance expenses. Further, the need to automate HR processes in a single unified platform is driving the global demand for HCM solutions. However, lack of awareness among enterprises and security concerns due to cloud based deployment of HCM solutions is expected to restrict the market growth.
The report segments the HCM market on the basis of solution, services, organizational size, and geography. According to the solution, the market is classified into core HR, payroll and tax, recruiting, talent management, workforce arrangement, and others. On the basis of services, the market is segmented into implementation service, training and support service, consulting services, and others. Based on the organizational size, the market is classified into small and medium enterprises and large enterprises. Geographic breakdown and deep analysis of each of the aforementioned segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, SAP SE, Epicor Software Corporation, ADP LLC, Paycom Software Inc., WorkForce Software LLC, Workday Inc., Skillsoft Limited, and Cornerstone OnDemand are also provided in this report.
- To define, describe and forecast the global HCM market on the basis of solution, services, organizational size, and geography.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global HCM market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Geographically, the HCM market is analyzed based on various regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The projections in this report are made by analysing the current trends and future market potential from 2016 to 2023 in terms of value and opportunities.
- Using porters five force model, the analysis is done for the level of competition within the industry and the business strategy development.
Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Key Segments:
Global Human Capital Management Market - By Solution
- Core HR
- Payroll and tax
- Talent management
- Workforce arrangement
Global Human Capital Management Market - By Service
- Training & support services
- Consulting services
Global Human Capital Management Market - By Organizational size
- Small and medium enterprises
- Large enterprises
Global Human Capital Management Market - By Geography
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East