Intravenous infusion pump is a medical device used to infuse medications or nutrients into a patients circulatory system. These are commonly found in a medical setting as they are widely used in transferring medications in accurate dosages. Key factors that drive the market are increase in geriatric population and rise in prevalence of chronic diseases. In addition, growth in adoption of portable infusion pumps to reduce hospital expenditure also is expected to supplement the growth. However, patient safety risks and medication errors related to infusion pumps may restrict this growth. Moreover, technological advancements in infusion pumps are expected to create lucrative opportunities for key market players.
The global intravenous infusion pump market is segmented based on product, application, and region. Based on product, it is bifurcated into devices and accessories. The devices segment is further subsegmented into volumetric infusion pumps, syringe infusion pumps, insulin infusion pumps, enteral infusion pumps, ambulatory infusion pumps, patient-controlled analgesia infusion pumps, and implantable infusion pumps. Further, based on application, this market is divided into chemotherapy, diabetes, gastroenterology, analgesia/pain management, pediatrics/neonatology, hematology, and others. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players, such as Becton, Dickinson and Company, Baxter International, Inc., Pfizer Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Fresenius SE & CO. KGaA, Medtronic plc, Smiths Group plc, Terumo Corporation, F. Hoffmann-la Roche Ltd., and Johnson & Johnson, are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging trends and dynamics in the global intravenous infusion pump market.
- In-depth analysis is done by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2017 and 2023 to identify the prevailing market opportunities.
- This study evaluates the competitive landscape and value chain to understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth is provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Intravenous Infusion Pump Market Key Segments:
- Volumetric Infusion Pumps
- Syringe Infusion Pumps
- Insulin Infusion Pumps
- Enteral Infusion Pumps
- Ambulatory Infusion Pumps
- Patient-Controlled Analgesia Infusion Pumps
- Implantable Infusion Pumps
- Analgesia/Pain Management
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA