Large format displays are flat screen, sleek, and very thin in design as compared to LCD, LED, and TVs. They are mounted on the walls and are used to advertise business related messages and presentations to customers and visitors. These displays are bright, have a significant resolution, and can be used to construct a seamless and infinite size video walls. The large format displays can be used outdoor as well as indoor. As outdoor, they are be used for advertising the products, for entertainment, and for awareness programs; as indoor, they are used for entertainment.
Factors such as demand for low cost, high resolution and low power consumption consumer electronics devices such as television is driving the large format display market. Moreover, it also supports high contrast ratio and improved image quality, which fuels the market growth. However, high investment in R&D and high cost of production hamper the market growth. Irrespective of these challenges, the risk in demand for providing the high resolution and high contrast ratio as well as touch screen features are expected to provide huge opportunities to the market growth in the near future.
The large format display market is segmented on the basis of type, technology and size, application, and geography. By type, it is bifurcated into video wall and standalone display. By technology, it is divided into OLED, direct view large pixel LED, narrow bezel LED backlit LED, direct view fine pixel LED, and projection cube. By size, it is classified into 3240, 4160, 6170, 7180, 81-90, and more than 90 inches. By application, it is categorized into public places, banks, sports & entertainment, hospitals & healthcare, industries, education, and government. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major companies profiled in the report include Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., LG Display Co., Ltd., NEC Corp., Sharp Corp. (Foxconn), Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd., Barco NV, Sony Corp, TPV Technology Ltd, E Ink Holdings, Inc., and Au Optronics Corp.
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the market is provided from 2017 to 2023
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
Large Format Display Market Key Segments:
- Video Wall
- Standalone Display
- Direct-View Large-Pixel LED
- Narrow Bezel LED-Backlit LCD
- Direct-View Fine-Pixel LED
- Projection Cube
- Sports & Entertainment
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.,
- NEC Corp.,
- Sharp Corp. (Foxconn),
- Leyard Optoelectronic Co., Ltd.,
- Barco NV,
- Sony Corp,
- TPV Technology Ltd,
- E Ink Holdings, Inc.
- Au Optronics Corp.