Use of robots have become an integral part of majority of packaging operations at production facilities. Packaging robot is a combination of machine tools and computer applications used in manufacturing industry to package goods accurately and quickly. It reduces human labor and safety costs and increases the throughput. They are used in a wide range of industries, which include food & beverages, pharmaceutical, electronics, chemicals, automotive, and others
Operating speed and increase in demand for automation in industries majorly drive the growth of the market. In addition, the manufactures such as Fanuc Corporation, Kuka AB, and Motoman introduce packaging robots with advanced technological features, which include increased speed, high precision, and efficiency. For instance, RobotWorx launched new packaging robots with vision technology and upgraded software, which improved the abilities of packaging robots and made them capable to lift heavy packages and integrate those in a workplace. All these factors contribute to the growth of the market.
The market is segmented based on application, gripper type, and industry vertical. Based on application, the packaging robot market is classified into picking, packaging, and palletizing. By gripper type it is divided into claw, clamp, vacuum, and others. Various industries included in the report are food & beverages, pharmaceutical, chemicals, electronics, automotive, and others. Furthermore, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the packaging robot market are Fanuc Corporation, Kuka Roboter GmbH, Yaskawa Electric Corporation, ABB Limited, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, Bosch Packaging Technology, Yamaha Robotics, Reis Robotics, and Schneider Electric SE.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the packaging robot market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the potential investment pockets in the market.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis from 2014 to 2022 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- The current trends and future forecasts help determine the overall market potential and single out profitable trends.
- Recent developments, key players, and market shares are listed in the report to study the competitive scenario.
- Porter’s Five Forces industry model illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers.
Packaging Robot Market Key Segmentation
By Gripper Type
- Case Packing
- Tray Packing
- Case Palletizing
- Bag Palletizing
By Industry Vertical
- Food & Beverages
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Fanuc Corporation
- Kuka Roboter GmbH
- Yaskawa Electric Corporation
- ABB Limited
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Bosch Packaging Technology
- Yamaha Robotics
- Reis Robotics
- Schneider Electric SE