The simulation and analysis software deals with the process of modeling a real phenomenon with a set of formulas. It allows user to observe an operation through simulation without actually performing that operation. Simulation software enables product designers to simply and quickly optimize design so that the final product will be as close to design specs as possible. Advantage of using simulation and analysis software is that they are able to provide users with practical feedback when designing real world systems.
Rise in need for products with enhanced quality is the major driver for this market. In addition, reduction in time & costs for product designing fuels the market growth. However, high cost of simulation and analysis software and availability of open-source software hinder the market growth. Use of simulation software to develop IoT supporting devices is expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The global simulation and analysis software market is segmented on the basis of product, vertical, and region. Based on product, the market is classified into electromagnetic (EMAG), computational fluid dynamics (CFD), and finite element analysis electromagnetic (FEA). The vertical segment includes electrical & electronics, aerospace & defense, automotive, and others. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in this market are Mentor, a Siemens Business; Siemens PLM Software; CD-adapco; Dassault Systmes; MSC Software Corporation; ANSYS, Inc.; Numeca International; FLOW SCIENCE, Inc.; Exa Corporation; and Altair Engineering, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global simulation and analysis software market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Simulation and Analysis Software Market key SEGMENTS:
- Electromagnetic (EMAG)
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD)
- Finite Element Analysis Electromagnetic(FEA)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- Mentor, a Siemens Business
- Siemens PLM Software
- Dassault Systmes
- MSC Software Corporation
- ANSYS, Inc.
- Numeca International
- FLOW SCIENCE, INC.
- Exa Corporation
- Altair Engineering, Inc.