Smart connected washing machine connects to your household WiFi and can be controlled with the help of an app, which monitors the progress of the laundry.
The smart connected washing machine market gaining a worldwide popularity due to the rapid adoption of technological based devices among millennials generation. Moreover, the increased usage of wireless connecting devices is expected to fuel the demand of smart connected washing machine market. Furthermore, the rising usage of IOT (Internet of Things) will provide immense number of data, which is used by industry expert to provide better consumer service. Another driving factor towards the growth of smart connected washing market is the evolving lifestyle and the need for convenience. However, the high cost of the smart connected washing machine majorly limits the market growth.
The smart connected washing machine market is segmented on the basis of product type, end users, and geography. By product type, the market is bifurcated into top load and front load. Based on end users, it is classified into commercial and residential. By geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the smart connected washing machine market are Samsung Group (South Korea), LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea), Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany), GE Appliances (U.S.), Whirlpool Corporation (U.S.), AB Electrolux (Sweden), Haier Group Corporation (China), Siemens AG (Germany), Panasonic Corporation (Japan), and Techtronic Industries (U.S.).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the smart connected washing machine market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2017-2023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market.
Smart Connected Washing Market key Segmentation
By Product Type
- Top load
- Front load
By End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Samsung Group (South Korea)
- LG Electronics Inc. (South Korea)
- Robert Bosch GmbH (Germany)
- GE Appliances (U.S.)
- Whirlpool Corporation (U.S.)
- AB Electrolux (Sweden)
- Haier Group Corporation (China)
- Siemens AG (Germany)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Techtronic Industries (U.S.)