Smart greenhouse is a concept of greenhouse that cultivates crops without human intervention. Crops in a smart greenhouse grow without adjustment of climate or any human interference by any means for a particular period. The smart greenhouse uses various microprocessors and sensors to perform functions such as controlling temperature and irrigation system. Any type of plant, fruit, and vegetables can be grown at any time of year in smart greenhouse. This system is cost effective and improves efficiency & versatility of greenhouses.
The need for smart farming and trend of rooftop farming fuel the growth of the world smart greenhouse market. However, high cost of smart greenhouses is restraining the growth of the market. On the other hand, emergence of vertical farming in urban areas is creating opportunities in the market.
The world smart greenhouse market is segmented based on technology, type, and geography. On the basis of technology, the market is further classified into HVAC, LED grow light, communication technology, irrigation system, material handling, valves and pumps, control system, and others. The types of smart greenhouses covered in the report are hydroponic and non-hydroponic. The market is divided geographically into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
The prominent manufacturers operating in the market are GreenTech Agro LLC, Nexus Corporation, Certhon, Hort Americas, Terrasphere Systems LLC, Logiqs B.V., Argus Control System Ltd., LumiGrow Inc., Heliospectra AB, and Rough Brothers Inc. The key strategies adopted by these manufacturers to strengthen their position in the market are collaborations, approvals, mergers & acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures, expansions, and others.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the world smart greenhouse market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015-2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the world smart greenhouse market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments withinthe world smart greenhouse market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The world smart greenhouse market is segmented into North America, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA).
SMART GREENHOUSE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
The Smart Greenhouse Market By Technology
LED Grow Light
Valves and Pumps
The Smart Greenhouse Market By Type
The Smart Greenhouse Market By Geography
Latin America, Middle East and Africa (LAMEA)
KEY MARKET PLAYERS:
- GreenTech Agro LLC
- Nexus Corporation
- Hort Americas
- Terrasphere Systems LLC
- Logiqs B.V.
- Argus Control System Ltd.
- LumiGrow Inc.
- Heliospectra AB
- Rough Brothers Inc.