Smart light fixture and control units are one step closer toward saving energy and improving the overall operating efficiency. These light fixture can be controlled remotely through devices such as, smartphones, remote, and sometimes sound. These fixtures also have sensors attached to them, which can turn them off when there is no one around and thus can save a lot of energy. In recent years, several private companies and government offices use smart light fixture owing to their low operating cost and easier control options.
The demand for smart light fixture and control market is expected to rise globally in the next 4-5 years, owing to various factors such as reduction in prices of sensors, increase in demand from residential and commercial spaces, and ease in installation. However, high installation cost for large establishments restrains the growth of the market. Moreover, increased government initiatives to reduce energy consumption globally is expected to open new opportunities in the market.
The smart light fixture and control market is segmented based on lighting type, technology, end user, and geography. Based on lighting type, the market is categorized in fluorescent, plasma lamps, HID, and others. Based on the technology, it is bifurcated into wired and wireless. Based on end user, it is classified into residential, commercial, and industrial. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Taiwan, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The major players profiled in the report include Koninklijke Philips N.V., Digital Lumens, Inc., OSRAM Licht AG, Streetlight.Vision, Eaton, Honeywell International Inc., Cree, Inc., Legrand., Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., and Schneider Electric SE.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global smart light fixture and control market along with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information related to impact analysis and the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations for the period of 2017-2023 is provided determine the financial potential of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market.
Smart Light Fixture And Control Market Key Segments:
By Lighting Type
- Plasma Lamps
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Digital Lumens, Inc.
- OSRAM Licht AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Cree, Inc.
- Lutron Electronics Co., Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE