Western blotting is a technique used widely to detect and analyze proteins. Due to its high sensitivity and automated processing, it offers great help in detection and diagnosis of various diseases.
Increasing prevalence of HIV globally that expands the application of western blotting in the field of proteomics and increased investments in R&D by various pharmaceuticals and biotechnology companies are major factors that lead to increased demand for western blotting. However, expensive instruments, high costs of primary antibodies, time factor, emergence of alternative technologies, and the demand for skilled labor in equipment handling are the major restraining factors of this technology.
This global market is segmented based on technology, application, and geography. Based on technology this market is segmented into instruments and consumables. Based on application it is segmented into biomedical and biochemical research, disease diagnostics, and agriculture. This report geographically covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key market players covered in this report include Thermo-Fisher Scientific Inc., F.Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., DANAHER, Amicon ultra (EMD Millipore Corporation), Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., PerkinElmer Inc., LI-COR, Inc., Bio-Techne Corporation, and ADVANSTA Inc.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global western blotting market from 2016 to 2023 that helps identify upcoming market opportunities.
- Geographically, the world western blot market has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and hinder the growth of the global western blotting market has been provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within the global western blot market has been provided with key market dynamic factors that help understand the behavior of the market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities globally.
- Key market players within the world western blot market have been covered in this report and their strategies analyzed.
Western Blotting Market Key Segments:
- Gel Electrophoresis Instruments
- Blotting Systems
- Semi-Dry Blotting Instruments
- Wet Blotting Instruments
- Chemiluminescent Imagers
- Fluorescent Imagers
- Biomedical & Biochemical Research
- Disease Diagnostics
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA