Qualification & Experience
Qualification in MBA
Experience in 1.0
Sr. Specialist Business Development Executive will be responsible for developing new Business through inbound/outbound leads, account farming and leads generated through social media.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Handle Business development activities through leads through several sources
- Achieve sales targets by nurturing Existing prospects & acquiring New customers.
- Create and implement a structured plan to achieve set targets.
- Develop and implement sales strategies for Sale Monthly and Quarterly.
- Undertake Call with customers ensuring to update the discussion on Trackers.
- Actively and successfully manage the sales process: Query handling, Quick response time, transmitting the queries effectively, Coordination with internal team, price negotiation, closing the sale
- Deliver an excellent client experience at all times, ensuring client needs are met or exceeded
- Proactively develop and improve processes to service clients
- Offer assistance and explanation when difficulties arise ensure complaints are followed up and that satisfactory solutions are obtained for the customer.
- Develop strong and effective working relationships with the Research teams(In-House) and Publishers
- Work closely within the team, sharing knowledge, discussing ideas and helping the team members to achieve Team Targets.
- Managing proper report tracking
- Contributes to healthy competition within the business
Good Communication, Prior experience in same industry, 3 years of sales Experience, Good Email Writing Skills
Prior sales and Business Development experience in BFSI, Semiconductor & IT verticals