4th European Prefilled Syringes Summit will be taking place in Berlin, Germany on the 9th-10th October 2019
ACI’s 4th European Prefilled Syringes Summit will be taking place in Berlin, Germany on the 9th-10th October 2019. The two day event will explore the advancements in regulatory guidelines including Article 117 and what this will mean for interactions with notified bodies. The conference will highlight technical advancements in product design and usage, looking at the move towards autoinjectors. Our expert speakers will compare the use of glass syringes with plastic syringes, focus on how to minimise the impact of extractables and leachables, and address CCI regulations. Through in-depth presentations and interactive panel discussions, the conference will shed light onto how the industry is responding to disruptive technology, connectivity, speed to market, and next generation syringes.
Key Topics Include:
- Medical Device Regulations overview and updates
- Technical advancements in product design and usage
- Suitability of primary packaging components
- Extractables and leachables
- Manufacturing and supply barriers
- Improving adherence through device innovation and human factors
- Creating value with connectivity
- Developments in biologics
- Shifting to a pay-per-outcome market
£255 subscriber’s discount available on the registration fee.
To receive the agenda or for the priority registration, please contact
Mohammad Ahsan on +44 (0)20 3141 0606 or email: email@example.com