Tissue diagnostics involves removal of tissue (at a micro level) from the patient’s body, which is then processed, analyzed, and tested under the microscope to detect diseases such as cancer. Advancements in the techniques and equipment of tissue diagnostics helps for fast and accurate determination and evaluation of diseases related to the tissues.
Rise in incidences of cancer, rapid increase in aging population, and growth in healthcare expenditure drive the market. However, budget constraints and high degree of consolidation restrain the market growth. In addition, emerging markets and increased use of personalized medicine offer lucrative opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the tissue diagnostic market on the basis of product, disease, technology, end user, and region. Based on the product, the market is bifurcated into consumables and instruments. Based on diseases, it is classified into breast cancer, gastric cancer, lymphoma, prostate cancer, non-small cell lung cancer, and others. Based on technology, it is categorized into immunohistochemistry (IHC), situ hybridization (ISH), digital pathology & workflow management, and special staining. Based on end users, the market is divided into hospitals, research laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players of tissue diagnostics market are Abbott Laboratories, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc., Biogenex Laboratories, Cell Signaling Technology, Inc., Danaher Corporation, F. Hoffman-La Roche AG, Sakura Finetek Japan Co., Ltd., Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and Bio Sb.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the tissue diagnostics market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market by product type elucidates various forms of tissue diagnostics market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market trends and estimations through 2016-2023, which helps identify the prevailing market opportunities.
Tissue Diagnostics Market Key Segmentation:
- Slide staining systems
- Tissue processing system
- Other instruments
- Breast Cancer
- Gastric Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer
- Other Diseases
- Immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- In-Situ Hybridization (ISH)
- Digital Pathology & Workflow Management
- Special Staining
By End User
- Hospitals, Research Laboratories
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Contract Research Organizations
- Other End Users
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- Rest of LAMEA