According to a new report published by Allied Market Research titled, “Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Market by Type and Application: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021–2028,” the global Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Market size was valued at $8.4 billion in 2020 and is anticipated to generate $13.7 billion by 2028. The market is projected to experience growth at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028.
Ethylene vinyl acetate (EVA) resin, also called as polyethylene vinyl acetate (PEVA), is an elastomeric polymer, which is used to produce materials that are soft and flexible like rubber. It possesses properties such as high gloss and resistance to stress & cracks. The weight percent of vinyl acetate usually varies from 10 to 40%.
The report on the EVA resin market focuses on the current market trends and future growth opportunities of various EVA resins such as vinyl acetate-modified polyethylene (low VA density), thermoplastic ethylene vinyl acetate (medium VA density), and ethylene vinyl acetate rubber (high VA density). It focuses on various EVA resin applications, which include film, foam, hot melt adhesives, wire & cable, extrusion coating, solar encapsulation, and others. It provides information on end users such as automotive, packaging & paper, paints, coatings, & adhesives, electronics & electrical, pharmaceutical, footwear, photovoltaic panels, and others. Moreover, it analyzes the current market trends of EVA resin across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA and suggests the future growth opportunities by analyzing the government regulations & policies, thereby increasing the consumer acceptance of EVA resin.
To understand the market, drivers, restraints, and opportunities are explained in the report. The major key players operating in the ethylene vinyl acetate resin industry include Sipchem, Al Habib Polymers FZE, Arkema S.A., Braskem S.A., Celanese Corporation, Dow Inc., Exxon Mobil Corporation, Formosa Plastics Corporation, Hanwha Chemical Corporation, and Lyondellbasell Industries Holding B.V. Furthermore, the key strategies adopted by potential market leaders include expansion, mergers, and acquisition to facilitate effective planning are discussed under the scope of the report.
Key findings of the study
- The global Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Market size is provided in terms of revenue
- The Asia-Pacific ethylene vinyl acetate resins market is predicted to hold a share of over 57.2% by 2028
- The thermoplastic ethylene vinyl acetate type segment is expected to hold a dominant share of the market in terms of revenue, during the projected period
- The footwear segment is projected to hold a share of over 39.9% by 2028
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Market growth is provided
- The qualitative data in this report aims at the market trends, dynamics, and developments in the ethylene vinyl acetate industry
- The Ethylene Vinyl Acetate Resins Market forecast and estimations are based on factors impacting the market growth