Dental chairs are used by dentists to perform dental examinations on patients. The use of dental chairs is increasing as the number of patients for dental problems are increasing.
The major factors that fuel the growth of the dental chairs market include increase in incidence of dental & oral disorders and introduction of technically advanced dental chairs, which include next-generation dental chair. In The chair is equipped with various instruments, which include foot switch, imaging system, balance arm, operating light, X-ray viewer, and extended tray, which further propels the market growth.
The global dental chair sales market is segmented on the basis of product, application, and region. Based on product, the market is divided into examination dental chairs, oral surgery dental chairs, orthodontic dental chairs, patient dental chair, and portable dental chair. Applications covered in the study include general hospitals, dental hospitals, and clinics.
Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key companies profiled in this report include Danaher Corporation, Planmeca OY, Castellini, Dentsply Sirona, Midmark Corporation, Morita, Shinhung, DentalEZ, GC Corporation, and SDS Dental, Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with the current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- It presents a quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 to enable stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market by type assists to understand the regional trends.
- Key players and their strategies have been analyzed to understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Dental Chairs Market Key Segments:
- Examination Dental Chairs
- Oral Surgery Dental Chairs
- Orthodontic Dental Chairs
- Patient Dental Chairs
- Portable Dental Chairs
- General Hospitals
- Dental Hospitals
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of LAMEA