According to a new report published by Allied Market Research, titled,"Europe Pest Control Services Market by Type, Pest Type, Application, and Region: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2018 - 2025,"The Europe pest control services market accounted for revenue of $2,517.2 million in 2017 and is anticipated to generate revenue of $4,025.5 million by 2025. The Europe pest control services market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2018 to 2025.
Presence of major players and continuous investment in new product development by these players drive the growth of the Europe pest control market. In addition, the rise in awareness in the food industry regarding the pest attacks attributes to collaborations between food industries and pest control service providers. The Europe region is aiming on optimizing the crop yield due to which there is consistent growth in consumption of pesticides in agriculture sector. However, the stringent regulations regarding the use of chemical pesticides are expected to restrain the Europe pest control services market growth during the forecast period. The Europe pest control services market size is expanding at a significant pace on account of proximity to large number of domestic service players.
Pest control activities at industrial sites are important for the European economy. Loss caused by presence of varied species of pest affects the production and storage of a variety of goods, especially foodstuffs. Moreover, the destruction caused at industrial sites is irreversible, and therefore is extremely expensive. Hence, pest control practice is rigorously being carried out at industrial sites in Europe to avoid damage. Furthermore, the aim behind the adoption of integrated pest management (IPM) program in Europe is to reduce the deleterious effects caused by wide-range of insecticides used in agriculture. IPM is a decision-based operation, which requires the coordinated function of multiple tactics for optimizing the control of whole classes of pests such as insects, pathogens, vertebrates, and weeds in an ecologically and economically sound manner. The pest control strategies are integrated with the use of natural resources where natural mechanisms are expected to replace potentially polluting inputs in the region. Factors mentioned above are anticipated to increase the Europe pest control service market share in the global pest control services market, after Asia Pacific.
The Europe pest control services market is segmented based on type, pest type, application, and region. Based on type, it is categorized into chemical, mechanical, biological, and others. Based on pest type, the Europe pest control services market is classified into insects, termites, rodents, and others. Based on application it is divided into commercial, residential, agriculture, industrial, and others. Based on region, the Europe pest control services market is studied across Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and rest of the Europe.
The key players analyzed in Europe pest control services market are Anticimex, Ecolab, Rentokil Initial PLC, Eastern Termite and Pest Control Co., Cleankill Pest Controls, JG Pest Control, Cleankill Pest Controls, Rollins, Inc., The ServiceMaster, Company LLC, and Nbc environment
Key Findings Of The Europe Pest Control Services Market:
- Chemical in the type segment dominated the Europe pest control services market with a revenue share of over 31.8% in 2017.
- Commercial in the application segment dominated the Europe pest control services market with a revenue share of over 38% in 2017
- Rest of Europe is projected to grow at a highest CAGR of nearly 6.7%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period.
- The commercial segment dominated the application segment with more than one-third share in 2017.
- The Europe pest control services market trends has been analyzed across the Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and Rest of the Europe.
- The qualitative data in this report aims on the market dynamics, trends, and developments in the Europe pest control services industry while the quantitative data provides information of the Europe pest control services market size in terms of revenue.