Rabies is a virus which causes inflammation of the brain in humans. Rabies vaccines can be used to prevent rabies pre-exposure and post exposure to virus caused by a dog or a bat. This vaccine is usually administered via injection to the skin or muscle. However, after exposure to a rabies virus, a combination of rabies immunoglobulin is being used for effective results.
Rise in incidences of animal bites such as dog bites drive the market. However, many complications are observed after the administration of this vaccine such as high fever, weakness, or prickly feeling in fingers or toes, trouble speaking or swallowing, and problems with balance or eye movement. These complications impede the market
The global rabies vaccine market is segmented based on product type, application, and geography. Based on product type, the market is divided into vero cell rabies vaccine, baby hamster kidney (BHK), chick embryo cell rabies vaccine, and others. Further, based on application, the market is bifurcated into pre-exposure prophylaxis and post-exposure prophylaxis. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Serum Institute of India, Sanofi Pasteur, Inc., Novartis Vaccines and Diagnostics Ltd., Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd., GlaxoSmithKline Biologicals, Merck & Co Inc., Wyeth pharmaceuticals, Berna Biotech Ltd., and Medimmune LLC. are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global rabies vaccine market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- This report provides the quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies.
Rabies Vaccine Market Key Segments:
By Product Type
- Vero Cell Rabies Vaccine
- Baby Hamster Kidney (BHK)
- Chick Embryo Cell Rabies Vaccine
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis
- Post-Exposure Prophylaxis
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA