ADME refers to the absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination of the drugs or chemicals in the body. ADME testing plays a vital role in the drug development process. The testing enables pharmaceutical companies to reduce their drug discovery time, cost, and test complications.
The rise in research & development of drugs and increasing demand for various treatments of diseases primarily drive the market growth. Increasing technological advancements and detection of toxicology in the early stages of R&D have favoured pharmaceutical companies by lowering their drug discovery time, cost, and test complication.
Furthermore, increasing healthcare awareness and increasing investments in the healthcare sector by the government and private sector are anticipated to fuel the market growth. However, high costs of tests and stringent government rules & regulations associated with the ADME toxicology testing are the major barriers for the growth of the market. Ongoing R&D in the field of ADME toxicology testing is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of product type, test, end-user, and region. Based on product type, the market is categorised into instruments, software solutions, assays systems, reagents, and others. Based on test, the ADME toxicology testing market is classified into in-vivo and in-vitro. By end-user, the market is segmented into cosmetics & household products, pharmaceutical industry, animal industry, food industry, and others. By region, it has been analysed across into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global ADME toxicology testing market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities from 20172023 in terms of value.
- Extensive analysis of different segments helps understand various products of the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
ADME Toxicology Testing Market Key Segment:
By Product Type
- Software Solutions
- Assays Systems
- Biochemical Testing
- Cell Testing
- Cosmetics & Household Products
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Animal Industry
- Food Industry
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- The Middle East
List of players profiled in the report
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Accelrys, Inc.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Caliper Life Sciences, Inc.
- Cyprotex PLC.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- Molecular Discovery Ltd.
- Optivia Biotechnology, Inc.