RNA Interference (RNAi) is a biological process in which RNA molecules inhibit the gene expression. Study of RNAi helps in the analysis of gene functions in eukaryotic organisms.
The global RNAi drug delivery market is driven by several factors such as increasing research activities in the field of RNA therapeutics, growing number of academic research institutes, and increasing prevalence of chronic disorders such as cardiac abnormalities and cancer. However, high costs of research and threat of failure will restrain the market growth. Increasing research in the field of nanotechnology will provide opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global RNAi drug delivery market based on the type of drug delivery technology, application, and region. Based on type of drug delivery technology, it is segmented into nanoparticle drug delivery technology, pulmonary drug delivery technology, nucleic acid drug delivery technology, and aptamer drug delivery technology. Based on application it is segmented into infectious diseases, cardiology, oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, and metabolic disorders. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and rest of LAMEA).
Key players that operate in the market include Tekmira Pharmaceuticals Corp., Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., Merck & Co. Inc., Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc., Calondo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Marina Biotech Inc., RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp., and Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global market with current trends and future estimations to elucidate imminent investment pockets.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis, which is expected to enable stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Competitive intelligence highlights the business practices followed by leading players across various regions.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided that helps determine prevailing opportunities in these regions.
- Key market players within the market have been profiled in the report and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which helps in understanding the competitive outlook of the global market.
- Extensive analysis of the market has been conducted by closely following key product positioning and monitoring the top contenders within the market framework.
Rna Interference (Rnai) Drug Delivery Market Report Highlights
By Type Of Drug Delivery Technology
Key Market Players
Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc., Calondo Pharmaceuticals Inc., Marina Biotech Inc., RXi Pharmaceuticals Corp., Merck & Co. Inc., Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Arbutus Biopharma Corporation, Alnylam Pharmaceuticals Inc., Access Pharmaceuticals Inc., Dicerna Pharmaceuticals Inc.