Cloud backup is a process involving backing up of electronic data by sending a copy of the data over the proprietary or public network to a remote network server. Recovery and cloud backup play a vital role in business continuity strategy. The adoption of cloud backup provides additional benefits such as cost saving, security, storage, and virtualization.
Reduction in IT expenditure drives the global cloud backup & recovery market. However, latency in data retrieval and interruptions in data transmissions impede this growth. The emergence of on-demand cloud providers and infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) present various opportunities for market expansion.
The global cloud backup & recovery market is segmented based on end user, product, and region. Based on end user, it is classified into BFSI, information & communication technology, manufacturing, and others. The product segment includes public cloud, private cloud, and hybrid cloud. Based on region, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include Symantec Corporation, Microsoft, CA Technologies, CommVault, Veritas Software Corporation, IBM Corporation, Acronis, Actifio, Carbonite, and Dell Software.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global cloud backup & recovery market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
Cloud Backup & Recovery Market Key Segments:
By End User
- Information & Communication Technology
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report Symantec Corporation
- CA Technologies
- Veritas Software Corporation
- IBM Corporation
- Dell Software