Any piezoelectric material that is a result from combining a piezoelectric polymer or ceramic with other non-piezoelectric materials that include air-filled voids, are known as composite piezoelectric materials. Piezoelectric materials have yielded several interesting properties that are used for a large number of sensor and transducer applications that are important in a variety of fields such as medical instrumentation, naval sonar devices, industrial process control, environmental monitoring, communications, information systems, and tactile sensors.
High demand from an end use industry and a wider operation range under extreme environments drive the growth of the composites piezoelectric material market. However, the high cost of piezoelectric materials hampers the demand for the composite piezoelectric material market. The increasing use of piezoelectric materials in nanotechnology and advancements in piezo motion technology are expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global composites piezoelectric material market is segmented based on product, application, and geography. On the basis of product, the market is divided into ceramics, polymers, composites, and others. By application, it is categorized into automotive, healthcare, IT, consumer goods, aerospace & defense, and others. Geographically, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players that operate in the composites piezoelectric material industry include:
- APC International
- Harris Corp.
- PI Ceramic
- Morgan Technical Ceramics
- Mad City Labs, Inc.
- Smart Materials Corp.
- Piezo Kinetics, Inc.
- MSI Tranducers Corp.
- Sparkler Ceramics Pvt. Ltd.
- Noliac A/S
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the composites piezoelectric material market.
- In-depth analysis of the market has been conducted and estimations for key segments between 2017 and 2023 have been provided.
- The global industry analysis for factors that drive and restrain the growth of the market has been provided.
- The market share for all segments with respect to geography has been provided in detail in the report.
- Key market players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed, which provide a competitive outlook of the industry trends.
Global Composites Piezoelectric Material Market Key Segments:
- Information & Telecommunication
- Consumer Goods
- Aerospace & Defense
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA