Heating, ventilating, and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment perform heating and/or cooling for residential, commercial, or industrial buildings. An HVAC system guarantees maintenance of home temperature and humidity in an economic way, which is not only effective but also takes care of the environment. Split systems are the most standard heating and air conditioning systems. These are traditional types of HVAC systems that provide complete facilities for both inside and outside the building.
High efficiency and numerous features, such as variable fan speeds and multiple stages of heating and cooling, drive the global ductless HVAC system market. In addition, increase in disposable income and rise in environmental temperature fuel the market growth. However, high initial cost of installment and negative effect on environment restrain the growth. Enhanced reliability of optic patch cord and increase in use of internet are expected to provide growth opportunities for the market.
The global ductless HVAC system market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. Based on type, it is categorized into cooling only split-system, heat pump, chilled water system, window air conditioners, and others. Applications covered in the study include residential, commercial, and industrial. Geographically, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. The key players mentioned in the report are Denso Corporation, Eberspaecher Holding GmbH & Co. KG, MAHLE GmBH, Hanon Systems, Calsonic Kansei Corporation, Keihin Corporation, Sanden Holdings Corporation, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Valeo SA, and Subros Limited.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends, dynamics, and estimations for the key market segments from 2017 to 2023 in the global ductless HVAC system market.
- Exhaustive analysis of the market by type and application helps to understand the current trends in use and the variants that are expected to gain prominence in the future.
- This report presents competitive intelligence of the market to understand the competitive scenario across the countries globally.
Ductless Hvac System Market Key Segmentation:
- Cooling Only Split-System
- Heat Pump
- Chilled Water System
- Window Air Conditioners
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Denso Corporation
- Eberspaecher Holding GmbH & Co. KG
- MAHLE GmbH
- Hanon Systems
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Keihin Corporation
- Sanden Holdings Corporation
- Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd.
- Valeo SA
- Subros Limited