GPS tracking devices are used to obtain accurate, real-time location-based information about a child, an adult, a vehicle, or even some other type of asset that you may have. These devices are used to detect the vehicle or person, that use the global positioning system to determine and track its precise location, and hence that of its carrier, at intervals. The location of the moving vehicle or person can be stored and transmitted to others, which are connected through internet using cellular (GPRS or SMS), radio, or satellite modem embedded in the unit. The GPS tracker contains a GPS module to receive the GPS signal.
The factors such as low cost GPS tracking devices, growing use of GPS tracking systems in commercial vehicles and long life of the GPS device fuel the growth of the market. However, impact of nonstandard products and several environmental factors that lead to poor user experience limit the market growth. Furthermore, the advancement in the technology and software is expected to provide several opportunities for the market in the near future.
The GPS tracking device market is segmented on the basis of type, application, and geography. By type, it is divided into data loggers, data pushers, data pullers, and covert GPS trackers. By application, it is classified into aerospace & defense, oil & gas, mining, transportation, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Mexico, and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa)
The major companies profiled in the report include Orbcomm Inc, Laird PLC., Teltonika UAB, Geotab Inc., Sierra Wireless, Inc., Queclink Wireless Solutions Co ., Ltd, Tomtom International Bv, Atrack Technology Inc., Calamp Corporation, and Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co.
- Comprehensive analysis of the current trends and future estimations in the GPS tracking device market is provided from 2017 to 2023
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes a detailed analysis of the key segments to provide insights on market dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers and provides insights on the competitive structure of the market to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
Gps Tracking Device Market Key Segments:
- Data loggers
- Data pushers
- Data pullers
- Covert GPS Trackers
- Aerospace & Defense
- Oil & Gas
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
- Orbcomm Inc
- Laird PLC.
- Teltonika UAB
- Geotab Inc.
- Sierra Wireless Inc.
- Queclink Wireless Solutions Co. Ltd
- Tomtom International BV
- Atrack Technology Inc.
- Calamp Corporation
- Shenzhen Concox Information Technology Co. Ltd.