The home medical equipment comprises several devices that aims to provide improved quality of life and enhanced accessibility to disabled & geriatric patients who require home monitoring and treatment. It includes devices that can be utilized by the population who are not self-dependent. This technology aids the aged population to listen, read, move, and conduct day-to-day activities.
The global home medical equipment market is driven by a rise in geriatric & disabled population, lifestyle changes, availability of disabled & elderly assistive products, and increase in the demand for assistive home medical equipment due to growth in the trend of an independent lifestyle. In addition, an increase in the number of home medical equipment manufacturers investing in R&D activities of these equipment fuels the market growth. However, high costs of few sophisticated products, low level of acceptance for these products in emerging economies, and low reimbursements from medical insurers restrain the market growth. All the same, increase in proactiveness of people and rise in value for better health conditions are anticipated to provide lucrative growth opportunities for the market growth.
The report segments the global home medical equipment market based on product and region. Based on product the market is categorized into home respiratory therapy equipment, home dialysis equipment, home intravenous (IV) equipment, conventional patient monitors, telemedicine patient monitoring systems, mobility assist equipment, medical furniture, bathroom safety & assistive products, and communication aids. Region wise, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The key players that operate in the market include Sunrise Medical LLC., GN ReSound Group, Sonova Holding AG, Abbott Laboratories, William Demant Holding A/S, Wintriss Engineering Corporation, Drive Medical Design and Manufacturing, Invacare Corporation, Siemens Ltd., and Widex Ltd.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global home medical equipment market.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographic regions has been provided to determine prevailing opportunities globally.
- This report entails a detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations from 2016 to 2023 to identify prevailing opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the market growth has been provided in the report.
- The region- and country-wise home medical equipment market conditions have been comprehensively analyzed in the report.
Home Medical Equipment Market Key Segments:
- Home Respiratory Therapy Equipment
- Home Dialysis Equipment
- Home Intravenous (Iv) Equipment
- Conventional Patient Monitors
- Telemedicine Patient Monitoring Systems
- Mobility Assists Equipment
- Medical Furniture
- Bathroom Safety
- Assistive Products
- Communication Aids
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA