Internet of things is a technology, where object or humans are provided unique identifiers without establishing a human-to-machine or human-to-human communication. Furthermore, IoT also helps in the transfer of information over a network. Besides this, internet of things plays an important role in tracking and monitoring behavior in real time. The technology boosts customer experience, lowers pollution and increases safety, when used in the automotive and transportation industry.
Rising number of upgrades in high speed networks have played a vital role in driving the market worldwide. Moreover, the availability of IP address space and growing demand for smartphones would further add to the growth of the internet of things. Notable financial support from government bodies worldwide for research as well as development would further drive the market. However, the lack of quality and power -efficient battery technologies has hindered the growth of the market. Innovations and cross -domain uses would create greater opportunities for the market worldwide.
Internet of things technology and application market is segmented based on applications, components, end-users, technologies and geography. The applications covered in the market research report are energy management, building, infrastructure management, energy management, home automations, industrial applications, medical & healthcare systems and transport systems. The components assessed during the study are data processing, RFID, networking communications and pressure sensors. Key end users of the market are manufacturing, retail, transportation, industrial and commercial constructions, energy and power, telecom and IT and healthcare. Technologies covered in the report consist of Zigbee, RFID, near field communications, gateways and cloud communications. Regions experiencing tremendous growth in the internet of things market include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA.
Key market players covered in the report are GainSpan Corporation, ARM Ltd., Intel, Texas Instruments, Fujitsu ltd., Nest Labs, Cisco Systems Inc., Rockwell Automation, Ecobee Inc., Axeda Corporation and Dassault Systemes
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- The market research report provides integrated information on the major drivers, restraints and opportunities influencing the industry growth, during the forecast period.
- The study further drills down to produce data volume by components, end customers and demography.
- SWOT analysis of major brands, highlights weaknesses, strengths, opportunities and threats. The data proves effective for business owners planning on designing their marketing and branding strategies.
- Region wise business performance discussed in the market research report would be valuable for enterprises planning to explore new areas.
- The report not only examines the market dynamics but also takes a closer look at the growth rate and industrial chain structure.
- Study further weighs up on the prominent market players and what they are doing different to position their product in the already crowded marketplace.
- Assessment of upstream and downstream market also forms an important part of the report.
INTERNET OF THINGS TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICATION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
Internet of Things Technology and Application Market By Application
- Energy Management
- Infrastructure Management
- Energy Management
- Home Automations
- Industrial Applications
- Medical and Healthcare Systems
- Transport systems.
Internet of Things Technology and Application Market By Component
- Data Processing
- Networking Communications
- Pressure Sensors
Internet of Things Technology and Application Market By End User
- Industrial and Commercial Constructions
- Energy and Power
- Telecom and IT
Internet of Things Technology and Application Market By Technology
- Near Field Communications
- Cloud Communications
Internet of Things Technology and Application Market By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- GainSpan Corporation
- ARM Ltd.
- Texas Instruments
- Fujitsu Ltd.
- Nest Labs
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Rockwell Automation
- Ecobee Inc.
- Axeda Corporation
- Dassault Systemes