Mobile BI Market Overview:
The mobile apps gain importance at a global level due to their user-friendly interface. These apps become the basic need of anyone using the personal portable devices such as smartphones, tablets, or laptops, as they provide the specific and real-time information.
The global mobile BI Market accounted for $4,103 million in 2016 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 21.6% to reach $15,990 million by 2023. With the increase in number of smartphone users, market has generated a significant amount of revenue. Real time accessibility of information on the cross mobile platforms drives the mobile BI Market and the growth is expected to increase further during forecast period.
The U.S. and China are the leading countries in the mobile BI Market. At present North America leads the mobile BI Market. In the coming years, China is expected to surpass the U.S. region for mobile BI industry in terms of market size; thus boosting the market in Asia-Pacific.
The global mobile BI Market report is segmented into application, industry vertical, type, and region. On the basis of application, the mobile BI industry report is segmented into fraud and security management, sales and marketing management (customer engagement and analysis), predictive asset maintenance, risk and compliance management, supply chain management & operations, and others. Based on industry vertical, it is divided into BFSI, IT and telecommunications, healthcare and life sciences, government and defense, energy and utilities, media and entertainment, and others (manufacturing, education, transportation, and logistics). On the basis of type, it is bifurcated into software and services. The regional market is further analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the global mobile BI Market include International Business Machines Corporation, SAP SE, Microsoft Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microstrategy Incorporated, SAS Institute, Tableau Software, Information Builders Inc., Tibco Software Inc., Yellowfin International Pty. Ltd, and Olik Technologies Inc.
- The global mobile BI Market report provides an overview of the trends, structures, drivers, challenges, and opportunities in the mobile BI industry.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers & suppliers, and provides insights on the competitive structure of the mobile BI Market to determine the investment pockets.
- Current and future trends adopted by the key players in the mobile BI industry are highlighted to determine the overall competitiveness of the market.
- The quantitative analysis from 2016 to 2023 is provided to elaborate the mobile BI Market potential.
Mobile BI Market Key Segmentation:
- Fraud and Security Management
- Sales and Marketing Management (Customer Engagement and Analysis)
- Predictive Asset Maintenance
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Supply Chain Management and Operations
By Industry Vertical
- IT and Telecommunications
- Retail and Ecommerce
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Government and Defense
- Energy and Utilities
- Media and Entertainment
- Others (manufacturing, Education, Transportation and Logistics)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East