According to a new report published by Allied Market Research titled, “Digital Textile Printing Inks Market by Ink Type and Application: Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020–2027,” the digital textile printing inks market was valued at $1,112.0 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $2,665.7 million by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 11.6% from 2020 to 2027. Digital textile printing ink is referred to the ink that enables colors, images, or text to be electronically printed onto fabrics such as polyester, cotton, and silk.
The apparel industry is undergoing significant transformation owing to changes in lifestyle and surge in penetration of internet along with rise in number of netizens. The manufacturing technology, management of apparel business, and fashion trends are changing at a rapid pace, owing to shift in preference toward digital textile printing technology from the traditional printing technology, even in developing nations. This is attributed to rapidly changing fashion trends based on culture, beliefs, and geographical locations. Thus, surge in technological developments, introduction of newer & cost-effective methods of digital textile printing, and high demand for printed fabrics, especially in developing countries of Asia-Pacific and LAMEA, are expected to augment the digital textile printing inks market growth during the forecast period.
The global digital textile printing inks market is segmented into ink type, application, and region. Depending on type, the market is categorized into reactive, acid, direct disperse, sublimation, and pigment. Various applications of digital textile printing inks studied in the market include clothing/garments, household, technical textiles, and display & others. Region wise, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe,
Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Digital textile printing inks market share is analyzed across all the main regions mentioned above.
The analysis covers in-depth information of the major industry participants. The key players operating and profiled in the global digital textile printing inks market include BASF SE, Dover Corporation, The DyStar Group, Zhengzhou Hongsam Digital Science & Technology Co., Ltd., Huntsman Corporation, Kornit Digital Limited (Kornit), Sensient Technologies Corporation, Sawgrass Technologies, SPGPrints B.V., and Zhejiang Lanyu Digital Technology Co. Ltd. (Lanyu Digital)
Other players in the value chain of the global digital textile printing inks market include AM Printex, Digitex India Inc., APV Engineered Coatings, Eastern Marking Machine Corp., T&K Toka Corporation, and Leibinger Group.
Key Findings Of The Study
- The digital textile printing inks market is analyzed from 2019 to 2027
- Depending on the ink type, the pigment segment is projected to grow at the highest CAGR of nearly 14.7%, in terms of revenue, during the forecast period
- Region wise, North America is expected to register the highest CAGR of nearly 11.9%, in terms of revenue, in the coming future
- By application, the household segment is estimated to exhibit the highest CAGR of 12.9%, in terms of revenue
- Europe dominated the digital textile printing inks market with a share of over 45.7% in 2019, in terms of volume
- A comprehensive analysis of the factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided in the report
- The qualitative data in this report aimsatthe market dynamics, trends, and developments in the industry
- The digital textile printing inks market size in provided in terms of volume and revenue