Sanitary ware products are the plumbing fixtures related to personal hygiene, such as wash basins, toilets, bidets, urinals, cisterns, and pedestals. These products are made from raw materials such as ball clay, quartz, feldspar, plastics, metals, and others. These products are required not only in residential but also in commercial and public areas. They are used for personal hygiene and cleanliness purposes.
Robust rise in the real estate business due to the rapid rise in world population with Asia-Pacific region to show highest growth rate drives the market. The increase in disposable income of the consumers and the improvement in standards of living of the consumers fuels the demand for sanitary ware products. Awareness campaigns by various government organizations and NGOs for the eradication of open defecation practices in the developing countries also boosts the market growth. However, lack of sanitation and hygiene awareness among rural population majorly restraints the market.
The sanitary ware market is segmented on the basis of product type, material, and geography. The market segmentation for the product types include toilet sinks/water closets, wash basins, pedestals, and cisterns. The market segmentation for the material type includes ceramics, pressed metals, acrylic plastics and perspex, and others (glass reinforced polyester and cast iron). Geographically, it is analyzed across North America (U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (UK, France, Germany, Italy, and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
The key players in the market are Roca Sanitario S.A (Spain), American Standard Brands (U.S.), Kohler Co. (U.S.), Duravit AG (Germany), Sanitec Corporation (Finland), Lixil Group Corporation (Japan), Jaquar (India), H&R Johnson (UK), Villeroy & Boch AG (Germany), and TOTO Ltd (Japan).
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the sanitary ware market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market.
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 20172023 are provided to showcase the financial caliber of the market
Sanitary Ware Market Key Segmentation:
By Product Type
- Toilet Sinks/Water Closets
- Wash Basins
- Pressed Metals
- Acrylic Plastics and Perspex
- Others (Glass Reinforced Polyester and Cast Iron)
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- Roca Sanitario S.A (Spain)
- American Standard Brands (U.S.)
- Kohler Co. (U.S.)
- Duravit AG (Germany)
- Sanitec Corporation (Finland)
- Lixil Group Corporation (Japan)
- Jaquar (India)
- H&R Johnson (UK)
- Villeroy & Boch AG (Germany)
- TOTO Ltd (Japan).