Vinyl flooring is a type of finished resilient floor covering primarily used in commercial and institutional applications, but in due course, it is gaining importance in the residential sector due to its durability, aesthetic looks, and others.
The vinyl flooring is anticipated to grow due to rise in residential & non-residential construction in India, China, and UAE. In addition, rapid industrialization and urbanization given rise to emergence of new industrial areas, IT parks, and housing projects. Moreover, renovation and home improvement activities, along with changes in consumer lifestyles and trends increase the demand for vinyl flooring in the market.
The vinyl flooring market is segmented based on product, end user, and geography. Based on product, the market is classified into luxury vinyl tiles, vinyl composite tiles, and vinyl sheets. By end user, the market is divided into residential, commercial, and industrial. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players operating in the market include AFI Licensing LLC, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Congoleum Corporation, James Halstead Plc., Mannington Mills, Inc., Milliken & Company, Inc., Mohawk Industries Inc., Novalis, NOX Corporation, and Pergo AB.
- Porters Five Forces model helps analyze the potential of buyers & suppliers, and the competitive sketch of the market, which is expected to guide the market players to develop strategies accordingly.
- It outlines the current trends and future scenario of the market from 2016 to 2023 to understand the prevailing opportunities and the investment pockets.
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the vinyl flooring market to identify the potential investment pockets.
- The key drivers, restrains, and opportunities are provided in the report.
Vinyl Flooring Market Key Segments:
- Luxury Vinyl Tiles (LVT)
- Vinyl Composite Tiles (VCT)
- Vinyl Sheets
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players
- AFI Licensing LLC
- Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Congoleum Corporation
- James Halstead Plc.
- Mannington Mills, Inc.
- Milliken & Company, Inc.
- Mohawk Industries Inc.
- NOX Corporation
- Pergo AB