Pneumococcal is an infectious disease caused by the streptococcus pneumoniae bacteria. Pneumococcal may cause different types of illnesses such as ear infection, meningitis, and others. There are vaccines available that can prevent pneumococcal infection such as pneumococcal conjugate vaccine and pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine. Pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccines are recommended mostly for adults who suffer from pneumococcal infection.
Increase in geriatric population, rise in the incidence of bacterial infections, and advancements in medical technology are the major factors that drive the market growth. However, stringent government regulations for the approval of vaccines are expected to restrain the market growth. Improvement in healthcare facilities in emerging regions such as Asia-Pacific and LAMEA is expected to provide new growth opportunities for the market during the analysis period.
The 23-Valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine market is segmented on the basis of dose type, age-group, and geography. Based on dose type the market is segmented into single dose vial and pre-filled syringe. Based on age-group the market is divided into children (2-10 years), adults (10-64 years), and geriatrics (65 years and above). By geography, it has been analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global 23-valent pneumococcal polysaccharide vaccine market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market has been provided.
- The report offers a quantitative analysis to assist stakeholders to capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments determines various products available in the market.
- Key players have been profiled and their strategies thoroughly analyzed to predict the competitive market outlook.
23-Valent Pneumococcal Polysaccharide Vaccine Market Report Highlights
By Dose Type
Key Market Players
Serum Institute of India, GlaxoSmithKline Plc, AstraZeneca, Baxter International Inc., .Sanofi S.A., Eli Lilly and Company, Pfizer Inc, Beijing Minhai Biotechnolog, Biogen Inc., Merck & Co.