Gesture recognition is the mathematical interpretation of a human being through computing device. It involves voice recognition, facial recognition, lip movement, eye tracking, and others. Thalmic Labs Inc, Microchip Technology Inc, and Advanced Micro Devices, Inc, are some of the key players in the 2D gesture recognition market.
Increase in use of 2D gesture recognition technology in healthcare for training and examining is expected to fuel the market during forecast period. Further, benefits offered by the technology such as easy interface, high speed, accuracy and portability in smartphones and tablets is also anticipated to boost the market growth. However, lack of awareness about gesture recognition technology is expected to restrict the market growth. Moreover, growing demand of gesture recognition technology in gaming industry is one of the major opportunity for the 2D gesture recognition market.
The report segments the 2D gesture recognition market on the basis of technology, industry, and geography. On the basis of technology, it is bifurcated into touch-based gesture recognition and touch-less gesture recognition. On the basis of industry verticals, it is divided into automotive, consumer electronics, banking financial services and insurance (BFSI), government, and others. On the basis of geography, it is classified into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key players profiled in the report include Cognitec Systems, ArcSoft, Inc., Intel Corporation, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc., Thalmic Labs Inc., Microchip Technology Inc., Advanced Micro Devices, Inc., Elliptic Laboratories, CogniVue Corporation, and PointGrab.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global 2D gesture recognition market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions is provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in these geographies
2D Gesture Recognition Market Key Segments:
- Touch-Based Gesture Recognition
- Touch-Less Gesture Recognition
By Industry Verticals
- Consumer Electronics
- Banking Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA