Due to rapid evolution of wireless mobile communications, 2G and 3G technology is being replaced by new innovative technology. These 2G and 3G technology differ in modulation scheme, protocol stack, technology architecture, and radio frequency. The 3G technology offers a high level of security compared to 2G due to its validation measures during communication.
Increased telecom density, easy and cheaper availability of network equipment, and increased IoT equipment spending drive the 2G and 3G switch off market. Further, growth in need for high speed data, easy availability of skilled labor, and high investments on building network strength also drive the market.
However, factors such as VOLTE technology, 5G enabled devices, and decrease in cost for services are projected to restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the 2G and 3G switch off market on the basis of technology, application, and geography. On the basis of technology, it is bifurcated into 2G and 3G. According to application, the market is classified into the message, data, voice, and video. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as AT&T, NTT Data Corporation, Verizon, Telefonica, Deutsche Telekom AG, KDDI Corporation, Orange, America movil, T-Mobile, and Telenor is also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global 2G and 3G switch off market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2016-2023, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Region-wise and country-wise 2G and 3G switch off market conditions are comprehensively analyzed in this report.
2G and 3G Switch Off Market Key Segments:
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East