3D Camera Market Overview:
Global 3D Camera Market is expected to garner $7,661.8 million by 2020, registering a CAGR of 39.4% during the forecast period 2014 - 2020. 3D camera captures three-dimensional images which enhances the quality of visuals. Nowadays, the adoption of 3D camera is increasing among world populace due to the demand by the photographers. Growing demand of 3D content from entertainment industry and enhancement in 3D scanning technology are fueling the market growth.
Key camera developers are developing innovative types of cameras, which are enhanced by recently emerging 3D technology. However, the high price and lack of awareness are the major challenges for the market. It is expected that, rise in home automation and virtual reality applications would provide the opportunities to the market. In addition, the automated operations in industries are increasing that would provide the opportunities to the 3D camera market.
Numerous companies are identifying 3D imaging technology as a measure to innovate their product offerings in digital camera market. Sony introduced the double full HD 3D handycam HDR-TD10 based on, BIONZ image processors, which captures HD 3D images. The leading electronics manufacturers such as Intel and Dell are also embedding the 3D cameras in their products such as tablets and laptops. The market is segmented on the basis of types, technologies, application and geography. The type segment includes target camera and free camera. The adoption of free target cameras would witness increased adoption in the future, especially due to adoption in applications such as smartphones, tablets and computers. The technology segment includes time of flight, stereo vision and structured light. The camera manufacturers extensively use stereo vision technology due to simplicity in implementation as compared to other technologies. The application segment consist of professional cameras, smartphone, tablets, computer, notebook PC and others. In order to gain diverse insights across world, the market is analyzed as per different geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA.
Key players in the market include Nikon, Go Pro, Sony Corp., Canon, Panasonic Corp., LG Electronics Inc., Samsung Electronics Corp., Fujifilm Corp., Kodak and Faro Technologies.
3D CAMERA MARKET KEY BENEFITS
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the 3D camera market with current and future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market
- Current and future trends are outlined to determine the overall attractiveness and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold in the market
- The report provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities with impact analysis
- Quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2013-2020 are provided to highlight the financial caliber of the market
- Porters Five Forces model and SWOT analysis of the industry illustrates the potency of the buyers & suppliers participating in the market
- Value chain analysis in the report provides a clear understanding of the roles of stakeholders involved in the value chain
3D CAMERA MARKET KEY SEGMENTATION
The market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, application and geography.
- Target Camera
- Free Camera
- Time of flight
- Stereo vision
- Structured light
- Professional Cameras
- Notebook PC
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Go Pro
- Sony Corp.
- Panasonic Corp.
- LG Electronics Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Corp.
- Fujifilm Corp.
- Faro Technologies