The visualization of fetal structures and internal anatomy as static 3D pictures is possible with 3D imaging. 4D ultrasound, on the other hand, provides a live-streaming video of images, displaying the movements of the fetal heart wall or valves, as well as the current blood flow through various veins. 4D ultrasound imaging is a live-action 3D ultrasound. A 2D transducer, which rapidly captures 20-30 volumes, or a matrix array, which uses a 3D transducer, is used in 4D ultrasounds. 4D ultrasound imaging has the same benefits as 3D ultrasound imaging, but it also allows clinicians to analyze the motion of numerous moving organs in the body.
COVID-19 Impact Analysis:
The pandemic has had a negative influence on the market for 3D and 4D ultrasound devices, persisted through December 2020. This market's expansion is being hampered by unfavorable changes in legislation and standards. The overall ultrasound market's growth has been hampered by the closure of production facilities owing to lockdowns, supply chain interruptions, and recruitment issues for clinical trials.
Numerous organizations and national agencies, such as the American Institute of Ultrasound in Medicine (AIUM), have produced international recommendations and guidelines to handle various issues and maintain patient safety. During the COVID-19 pandemic, these guidelines are intended to assist patients, allied healthcare professionals, industry representatives, and hospital administrators in identifying potential dangers of exposure to patients, as well as managing ultrasound operations and clinic visits.
Top Impacting Factors:
- Increased healthcare expenditure from both, government and private insurers, for the expansion of medical imaging services is expected to account for stable 3D and 4D ultrasound device market growth during the forecast period.
- The increase in the geriatric population, increased import volumes of medical equipment into emerging economies, and increased spending on medical technology are expected to drive the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
- The high and increasing incidence of target diseases and conditions such as hypertension, cancer, and diabetes will boost the adoption of effective diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, which in turn will propel the growth of the market in the coming years.
- However, the shortage of skilled and experienced sonographers is estimated to further hinder the growth of the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market.
- Minimally invasive therapies and image-guided procedures are increasingly being adopted by healthcare professionals and patients globally, which are creating opportunities for the market.
New Product Launches to Flourish 3D and 4D Ultrasound Devices Market
In 2020, Philips received a FDA approval for its wide range of ultrasound solutions, such as EPIQ series, Affiniti series, Lumify, CX50, and Sparq diagnostic ultrasound systems, for the management of the COVID-19-related lung and cardiac complications.
In April 2020, Mindray introduced the novel ME series of portable ultrasound systems to fight the COVID-19 pandemic. These systems feature smart fluid management solutions, comprehensive disinfection solutions, convenient and agile mobility, intuitive interface, and flexible battery solutions to help clinicians address diagnostic challenges and make rapid decisions. The ME series is available in Europe and selected countries.
In November 2020, GE Healthcare expanded AI, digital, and imaging solutions and unveiled a slate of new intelligently efficient solutions that include the LOGIQ E10 Series, which is an ultrasound system that harnesses the AI technology to drive workflow productivity during the COVID-19 crisis.
Key Benefits of Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions Answered in 3D and 4D Ultrasound Devices Report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market?
- What current trends will influence the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market?
- What future projections would help in taking further strategic steps in the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market?
- What is 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market?
- What is the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market prediction in the future?
- Who are the leading global players in the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market?
- What are the key benefits of the 3D and 4D ultrasound devices market report?
3D and 4D Ultrasound Devices Market Report Highlights
By Product Type
By Device Display
By End User
Key Market Players
Toshiba Corporation, Siemens, GE Healthcare, Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., Philips Healthcare, Analogic Corporation., Mobisnate, Inc., Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., SonaCare Medical, Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Alpinion Medical Systems Co., Ltd., FUJIFILM Sonosite, Inc., Carestream Health., General Electric Company, CANON MEDICAL SYSTEMS CORPORATION, Hologic, Inc., Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., Esaote SPA, Shimadzu Corporation, Hitachi, Ltd., CHISON MEDICAL TECHNOLOGIES CO., LTD., Koninklijke Philips N.V.