3D Concrete printing is a new technology that uses 3D printers for construction of buildings. This technology enables construction in much less time compared to other conventional practices. It reduces the amount of waste generated during construction, labor costs and production time. The 3D concrete printing market is majorly driven by the need for new, sustainable, eco-friendly, and smart housing solutions. The speed and affordability of building also adds up to the market driver. The only factor that can restrain the growth of this market is the doubts or lack of knowledge in some people or organizations related to printing techniques. The increasing research and development in this field can create a lot of opportunities for new market players.
The report segments the world 3D concrete printing market on the basis of product type, technology, concrete type, end-use, and geography. According to product type, the market is segmented into walls, roofs, floor, staircase, paving slabs, and panels & lintels. Walls made from 3D printers are expected to be in demand during the forecast period as they can be readily made and offer variability in their design. Further, on the basis of the types of concrete used for construction, the market is segmented into ready mix concrete, precast concrete, shotcrete, high-density concrete, light-weight concrete, limecrete, and stamped concrete.
On the basis of end-use of 3D concrete printing, the market is segmented into architectural, industrial, domestic, and others. Further, the domestic segment is bifurcated into residential and non-residential. The domestic sector is expected to show highest growth in the future owing to the growing demand for eco-friendlier and cost-effective practices in this sector. Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific accounts for the largest portion of the revenue generated due to the presence of emerging economies like India, China, Japan and others. High population, rapid industrialization & urbanization and increasing concern for human health and environmental pollution will continue to benefit the market in this area.
The major companies are making huge investments to develop machines that can construct buildings on a large scale. The demand for such printers will rise in the future due to rapid industrialization and urbanization. The companies profiled in this report include manufacturers, contractors and raw material vendors. These are DUS Architects, Fosters+Partners, Skanska, Lafarge, WinSun Global, Carilliom Plc, Sika, and Balfour Beatty.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides detailed information about 3D concrete printing and new advancements in this field.
- The factors driving and restraining the market growth are also mention in this report along with the impact analysis of each factor.
- A comprehensive analysis of the present growth scenario of the market and future trends are discussed in the market.
- The report provides quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022 that assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Market segmentation is done on the basis of product type, concrete type, end-use, and geography. It helps in understanding the particular market segments in different regions.
- Top winning strategies and company profiles of key market players are mentioned in this report that can assist in decision making.
3D CONCRETE PRINTING MARKET SEGMENTS:
Market by Product type
- Paving slabs
- Panels & lintels
Market by Concrete type
- Ready mix concrete
- Precast concrete
- High-density concrete
- Lightweight concrete
- Stamped concrete
Market by End-use
- Architectural construction
- Industrial construction
- Domestic construction
- Others (sports, education, and health care)
Market by Geography
- North America
- Saudi Arabia