3D imaging is a revolutionary optical imaging technology that provides an enriched images on 2D platforms. This technology has the ability to offer enhanced imaging solutions in various sectors, from healthcare to entertainment to architecture modelling. Improved imaging and better viewing experience are the main attributes for its increasing demand. Moreover, the emergence of this imaging technique has allowed medical professionals to generate an in-depth image of suspect for better diagnosis. In addition the technology is being applied in several non-invasive medical procedures such as ultrasound and tomography. These 3D images are enhanced by the use of 3D image sensors and 3D displays.
The 3D medical imaging is an ever-growing market due to increasing demand of enhanced optical images. The major drivers of the market includes technological developments in the 3D imaging devices and its rapid acceptance by patients. Whereas high cost of investment and insufficiency of medical infrastructure to support these devices are restraining the growth of 3D imaging market.
The report segments 3D imaging market on the basis of technique, application, end user and geography. On the basis of technique, the market is segmented into X-Ray, ultrasound, MRI, CT scan and hybrid imaging. According to the application, the market is classified into oncology, cardiology, orthopedic and others (image guided surgeries, laboratory research and 3D modelling). Under end user segmentation diagnostic centers, hospitals and research centers are included. On the geographical basis, the breakdown of each of the aforesaid segments is included for North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Recent advancements such as 3D spinal imaging brought by Toshiba group has allowed clinicians to diagnose any abnormality in the spinal region. This has overcome the additional dosage requirement for conventional 3D imaging.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Intrasense SA, Materialise NV, GE Healthcare, Royal Philips, Siemens AG, The Esaote Group, Toshiba Group and Samsung Medison Co., Ltd., is also provided in this report.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the world 3D medical imaging market.
- In-depth analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2014 and 2022.
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain has been taken into account to help in understanding the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the 3D medical imaging market is provided.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within 3D medical imaging market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behaviour of the market.
- Key market players within the market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analysed thoroughly, which helps in understanding competitive outlook of world 3D medical imaging market.
3D MEDICAL IMAGING MARKET SEGMENTS:
- CT scan
- Hybrid Imaging
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Research Centers
- North America
- South Africa