3D Projector Market Outlook - 2027
A 3D projector is used to make images and videos appear real by mapping 3D data on to a 2D surface and creating an illusion of depth. Thus, it allows viewers to dense depth of the image or video on surfaces such as walls or screens. A simulation can be experienced by audience, owing to this sensing depth ability. 3D glasses are generally used for viewing these images or videos. Data stream types in different formats are received and projected on screens by means of 3D projectors. Thus, they find their applications in end uses such as education, events & large venues, cinema, business, and home theater & gaming. Innovations in the display technology pave way for better and improved 3D projectors.
The global 3D Projector Market is segmented on the basis of Type, Brightness, Light Source, End User, and Region. Based on Type, the 3D Projector Market is divided into LCD, DLP, and LCoS, and others. On the basis of Brightness, the market is categorized into Less Than 2000 Lumens, 2000 To 3999 Lumens, 4000 To 10000 Lumens, and Above 10000 Lumens, and others. On the basis of Light Source into LED, Metal Halide, Laser, Hybrid, and Others. On the basis of End User into Education, Events & Large Venues, Cinema, Business, Home Theater & Gaming, and Others Geographically, the market is analyzed across several regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, Middle East & Africa (LAMEA).
Key players operating in the global 3D Projector industry include Vivitek Corporation, Sony Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Barco, Optoma, NEC Display Solutions, Viewsonic, Digital Projection, Dell, BenQ Corporation and others. These companies have adopted several strategies such as product launches, partnerships, collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and joint ventures to strengthen their foothold in the global market.
COVID-19 scenario Analysis:
- Global 3D projector market size has been significantly impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak. New projects throughout the world have stalled, which, in turn, have significant led to decline in demand for 3D projectors.
- Global factories have struggled to manufacture, integrate and assemble new technologies as workers have stayed in their homes and even the already available devices in various warehouses cannot be transported due to current rules and regulations, which, in turn, has disrupted the global supply chains.
- The market would be less impacted than other markets for non-essential goods and services as these systems are essential part of automation. Moreover, the world would be shifting more toward automation so that no other pandemic can disrupt production.
- This COVID-19 crisis is expected to provide opportunities for companies to invest, implement, and research in technologies, which involve less human touch. For instance, combination of AI and automation.
- The impact of COVID-19 on this market is temporary as just the production and supply chain is stalled. Once the situation improves, production, supply chains, and demand for these products are gradually going to increase as various growing industries.
Top impacting factors: 3D Projector Market Trends Scenario Analysis, Drivers and Impact Analysis
Increase in adoption of these projectors in digitalization in the education sector and cinema halls. Also, the realistic viewing experience provided by them has led to the increased popularity and demand for these projectors in the film industry. Moreover, the increased engagement and better learning outcomes due to the benefits of the digital media in the education sector is expected to fuel the 3D projectors market growth further.
New product launches to flourish the 3D projector market
Home cinema 5050UB and wireless Home Cinema 5050Ube 4K pro UHD 3D projectors, which are two new home cinema projectors were launched by Epson in the year 2019. Two new 4K UHD 3D projectors 4K550 and 4K550ST were launched by Optoma. These were designed for corporate, professional, and house of worship environment. XDL, a new range of laser 3D projectors were launched by Barco in the year 2018. These projectors were designed in such a way that they can be used for large events and venues. Thus, all these 3D projectors flourished the market.
Surge in the use in corporate sector
Surge in the use of 3D projectors in the corporate sector as it is one of the fastest growing application segments and manufacturers are creating products with more glare to provide to the consumer stretchy working styles. In addition, technological advancements in light sources, and lumens have led to development varied range and more accessible products. These products can be installed by small enterprises in their meeting rooms and conference halls. In addition, development of 3D projectors for particular corporate sectors has led to surge in its usage.
Key benefits of the report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of the global 3D Projector market forecast along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global 3D Projector market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the global 3D Projector market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed global 3D Projector market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in coming years.
Questions answered in the 3D Projector Market research report:
- Who are the leading market players active in the 3D Projector industry?
- What would be the detailed impact of COVID-19 on the market?
- What current trends would influence the market in the next few years?
- What are the driving factors, restraints, and opportunities in the 3D Projector market?
- What are the projections for the future that would help in taking further strategic steps?
3D Projector Market Report Highlights
By Light Source
By End User
Key Market Players
NEC, BenQ, Optoma, Panasonic, Casio, Sony, LG Electronics, Acer, Epson, ViewSonic