The 5G technology is a revolutionary shift in the field of wireless networking to manage connectivity management for a number of machine-to-machine devices. The telecom vendors are investing in development related to 5G with a focus on new air transmission scheme, advanced antenna technologies, and high-frequency bands.
Increase in R&D initiatives taken up by the national, regional governments and rise in usage of mobile drive the market growth. However, security issues related to wireless networks restrain this growth. The streamlining of new transmission schemes, higher frequency bands, and antenna technologies presents lucrative opportunities for the market.
The global 5G wireless ecosystem market is segmented based on investment, operator service, and region. On the basis of investment, it is bifurcated into R&D investments and commercial infrastructure investments. The R&D investment includes MIMO, beamforming & antenna technologies; and new waveforms & millimeter wave radio access. The commercial infrastructure investment segment includes small cells and distributed macrocell base stations. On the basis of operator service, the market is divided into service revenue and subscriptions. Based on region, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
The global 5G wireless ecosystem market is dominated by key players such as Ericsson, Nokia, Qualcomm, ZTE Corporation, Samsung, Huawei Technologies, AT&T, Vodafone, Verizon Communications, and Sprint Corporation.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global 5G wireless ecosystem market and current & future trends to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Information about the key drivers, restrains, and opportunities and their impact analysis on the market size are provided.
- Porters Five Forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers and suppliers operating in the industry.
- The quantitative analysis of the market from 2017 to 2023 is provided to determine the market potential.
5g Wireless Ecosystem Market Key Segments:
- R&D Investments
- MIMO, Beamforming & Antenna Technologies
- New Waveforms & Millimeter Wave Radio Access
- Commercial Infrastructure Investments
- Small Cells
- Distributed Macrocell Base Stations
By Operator Service
- Service Revenue
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Key Market Players Profiled In The Report
- ZTE Corporation
- Samsung Electronics
- Huawei Technologies
- Verizon Communications
- Sprint Corporation