BCG vaccine stands for the Bacillus Calmette Guerin vaccine intended for children and adults having high prevalence of tuberculosis (TB). The vaccine prevents from various forms of tuberculosis such as TB meningitis and military.
The high prevalence of tuberculosis majorly drives the market growth. Furthermore, the increase in disease awareness and rise in government and private organizations investments fuel the BCG vaccine sales market. In addition, unmet demands in low and middle-income countries is anticipated to create new opportunities during the forecast period. However, lack of proper healthcare infrastructure is expected to restrain the growth of the market during the forecast period.
The market is segmented on the basis of drug type, indications, end user, and geography. Based on drug type, it is bifurcated into immune BCG and therapy BCG. Based on end-user, it is divided as pediatrics and adults. Based on indications the market is divided into tuberculosis and bladder cancer. Based on geography, the market is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Key Market Benefits
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the global BCG vaccine sales market, with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the investment pockets.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the market is provided.
- The report provides a quantitative analysis to help the stakeholders capitalize on prevailing market opportunities.
- Extensive analysis of different segments facilitates to understand various products of the market.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which predict the competitive outlook of the market.
Bcg Vaccine Sales Market Key Segments:
By Drug Type
- Immune BCG
- Therapy BCG
- Bladder Cancer
By End User
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
List of Players Profiled in the Report
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Sanofi Pasteur
- Japan BCG Lab
- China National Biotec
- InterVax Ltd
- Serum Institute of India
- GreenSignal Bio Pharma Limited (GSBPL)
- Statens Serum Institute
- Shanyao Group
- Shanghai Institute of Biological Products