DMEM Media is also known as Dulbecos modified eagles medium, its a modified version of eagles medium and widely used in range of mammalian cell culture applications. The DMEM media contains four-fold higher concentration of vitamins, amino acids, and additional components essential for cell growth. The DMEM culture is highly compatible with density suspension culture and proves to be advantageous for growth of certain cell types such as, monkey, human, rat, and chicken.
Growth in applications and utilization of DMEM media in cell culture and research drive the market. Moreover, surge in private and government funding for development in bio-pharmaceutical and pharmaceutical sector boosts the growth of this market. However, dearth of research professionals and lack of well-equipped research infrastructure obstructs the growth of the DMEM media market.
The global DMEM media market is segmented on the basis of media component, media form application, and geography. By media component, it is classified into high glucose, low glucose, and no glucose. Based on media form, it is divided into liquid type and powder type. Based on application, the market is categorized into scientific research and industrial production. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Lonza Group Ltd, Miltenyi Biotec, Mediatech Inc., General Electric Company, BioLifeSolutions Inc., HiMedia Laboratories, Biological Industries, and Corning are provided in the report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key media component positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
DMEM Media Market Key Segments:
By Media Components
- High Glucose
- Low Glucose
- No Glucose
By Media Form
- Liquid Type
- Powder Type
- Scientific Research
- Industrial Production
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA