DNA and RNA extraction is a combination of chemical and physical processes involved in isolation of DNA or RNA. Extraction by chemical method involves utilization of extraction kits for detection and extraction of DNA/RNA from sample. Extraction kits simplify the process of extraction by eliminating the need for mechanical disruption and by decreasing hands-on time. Moreover, enhanced protocols for specific samples deliver reproducible purification of high quality DNA/RNA.
Growth in funding for R&D of extraction kits, advancement in technology, and increased automation in DNA/RNA extraction technology majorly drive the market. In addition, increase in demand for user friendly products boosts the growth of this market. However, lack of awareness and low levels of product penetration in undeveloped markets impede the market growth.
The global DNA/RNA extraction kit market is segmented based on type, application, and geography. By type, it is segmented into cell-free DNA (cfDNA), sequence-specific DNA, total RNA, total nucleic Acid (RNA + DNA), sequence-specific RNA, purified RNAs, viral RNA, and other. Based on application, the market is classified into hospital, laboratory, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. These regions are further analyzed across the globe at country level to determine the market size and forecast for each segment and sub-segment.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Promega Corporation, Primerdesign, Bioneer corp, General Biosystems, BioFire Defense, MO BIO Laboratories, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Akonni Biosystems, and QIAGEN are provided in the report.
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the market along with current trends and future estimations to elucidate the imminent investment pockets.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key type positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- It offers a quantitative analysis from 2017 to 2023 to enable the stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of all geographical regions is provided to determine the prevailing opportunities.
- Key players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly to understand the competitive outlook of the global market.
Dna/rna Extraction Kit Market Key Segments:
- Cell-free DNA (cfDNA)
- Sequence-specific DNA
- Total RNA
- Total nucleic acid (RNA + DNA)
- Sequence-specific RNA
- Purified RNAs
- Viral RNA
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of LAMEA