Helpdesk outsourcing is the process of the business engaging resources outside the company to manage customer service and technical assistance support for their customers. Outsourcing helps the organization to decrease the operational cost and to reach maximum end users.
Rise in demand of outsourcing by small & medium enterpises (SMEs) is expected to boost the market growth. Further, consumerization of IT services is also expected to fuel the market. However, language barrier majorly hinders the growth of the market. Moreover, higher involvement of enterprises for various outsourcing activities is expected to fuel the market during the forecast period.
The EU helpdesk outsourcing market is segmented on the basis of type, industry vertical, service type, and geography. Based on the type, the market is divided into outsourcing level 1, outsourcing level 2, and technical helpdesk support services. By industry vertical, the market is segmented into automotive, consumer goods, IT, telecommunication, oil & gas, and others. By service type, the market is divided into legal services, facilities management, knowledge process, HR services, finance & accounting, and others. By geography, the market is studied across Europe.
Qcom Outsourcing Ltd., ABS Inc., ActivSupport, CGS Inc., 4Results, Adaptive AG, AlfaVox, Batyckie Centrum Biznesu, Business Support Solution S.A, Call Center Inter Galatica are some of the major key players of EU helpdesk outsourcing market.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the EU helpdesk outsourcing market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2016 and 2023.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework
- Comprehensive analysis of all regions are provided that determines the prevailing opportunities in EU.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which helps understand the competitive outlook of the market.
Eu Helpdesk Outsourcing Market Key Segments:
- Outsourcing Level 1
- Outsourcing Level 2
- Technical Helpdesk Support Services
By Industry Vertical
- Consumer Goods
- Oil & Gas
By Service Type
- Legal Services
- Facilities Management
- Knowledge process
- HR Services
- Finance & Accounting
- Rest of Europe
- Qcom Outsourcing Ltd.
- ABS Inc.
- CGS Inc.
- Adaptive AG
- Batyckie Centrum Biznesu
- Business Support Solution S.A
- Call Center Inter Galatica