Global navigation satellite system (GNSS) allows enterprises to determine position, time, and velocity by processing signals from satellites to the users. Global and regional constellations provide signals to the GNSS, which consists of three layers, the satellites orbiting the earth, stations on the ground to monitor the satellites, and users who depend on the satellites to compute their position and time.
The global GNSS market is expected to register substantial growth in the near future, attributed to an increased IoT spending, need of GPS enabled devices, and requirement of monitoring and tracking of each and every movement of logistics. Other factors that drive the GNSS market are rise in robotics solution, increased usage of connected and smart devices, and growth in need for safety and security concern.
However, factors such as high cost, lack of awareness towards GNSS technology, and signal connectivity restrain the growth of the market.
The report segments the GNSS market on the basis of end-users, application, and geography. On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into rail, agriculture, aviation, and others. According to application, the market is classified into the navigation, mapping, surveying, telematics, location-based services (LBS), and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
Comprehensive competitive analysis and profiles of major market players such as Garmin Ltd., Qualcomm, Intel, MediaTek, Inc., Broadcom, SkyTraq Technology, Inc., STMicroelectronics, FURUNO Electric Co., Ltd., effigis geo solutions, and u-blox are also provided in this report.
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global GNSS market.
- In-depth analysis is conducted by constructing market estimations for the key market segments
- This study evaluating competitive landscape and value chain is taken into account to help understand the competitive environment across the geographies.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrict the growth of the global GNSS market is provided.
GNSS Market Report Highlights
By End User
Key Market Players
Broadcom Inc., Qualcomm Inc, Hexagon, Rockwell Collins, Texas Instrument, Harris Corporation, Furuno Electric, Laird Plc, Cobham Plc, Trimble Inc., Topcon Corporation