HVAC insulation is a system combining three major functions heating, ventilation and air- conditioning. It aims to provide thermal comfort and acceptable indoor air quality for residential, commercial and industrial buildings. Factors expected to boost the demand for HVAC insulations are increasing demand for thermal insulations for energy efficient applications, and growth in the construction industries. Growing awareness for reducing energy consumption in buildings is also driving the market for HVAC insulation.
The HVAC market is segmented into glass wool, stone wool, phenolic foam, elastomeric foam and others. Foamed plastic was the largest product consumed and accounted for almost half of the total revenue in 2015. Foamed plastic is widely used for thermal as well as acoustic insulations in residential and non-residential applications. Based on applications the market is segmented into residential, industrial and commercial buildings. In terms of value, commercial building industry accounted for the largest market share in the year 2015.
Based on geography, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA. Asia-Pacific is the largest market in terms of both volume and value in the year 2015 due to significant growth in the building and construction industry especially in China and India. The HVAC insulation market in Middle East & Africa is estimated to witness high growth during the forecast period, whereas North America, Western Europe, and Asia-Pacific are expected to grow at a steady pace. The market in the Middle East & Africa region is strengthened by the growing markets, namely, UAE and Saudi Arabia. Regional markets are further split into key countries in this study.
The key strategies adopted by leading companies in this market areare expansions, acquisition, product launches, and collaborations. Key players profiled in this report include Saint Gobain S.A., PPG Industries Inc., Owen Corning Corporation, Rockwool International A/S, Armacell International S.A., Johns Manville Corporation, Xiamen Goot Advanced Material Co., Ltd., L-ISOLANTE K-FLEX S.p.A., Glassrock Insulation Co S.A.E, Knauf Insulation, Arabian Fiberglass Insulation Co., Ltd., Fletcher Insulation Pty Ltd., Kingspan Group plc, Kuwait Insulating Material Manufacturing Co., Paroc Group OY, and other local players.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current and emerging market trends and dynamics in the global HVAC insulation market.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014-2022, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- Exhaustive analysis of the global HVAC insulation market by type helps in understanding the types of HVAC that are currently being used along with the variants that would gain prominence in the future.
- An in-depth analysis of current research and clinical developments within HVAC insulation market is provided with key market dynamic factors that helps in understanding the behavior of the market.
- Extensive analysis of the market is conducted by following key product positioning and monitoring the top competitors within the market framework.
- Key market players within the HVAC insulation market are profiled in this report and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which depicts the competitive outlook of global HVAC insulation market.
HVAC INSULATION MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
- Glass wool
- Stone wool
- Phenolic foam
- Elastomeric foam
"Note : The list of companies mentioned in the description is tentative in nature and may change after detailed analysis."
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Rest of LAMEA